We’ve compiled all of the comments from our community meeting on September 2nd. Residents had a lot of great ideas for the project. The full comment list can be downloaded here in PDF format.
The general themes we heard from the meeting are listed below:
- Refresh existing crosswalks
- Repair and widen, where possible, existing sidewalks
- Pedestrian scaled lighting
- New pedestrian crossings/stop control at unsignalized intersections
- Assess potential for bike lanes
- Traffic Management
- Upgrade Character of Corridor
- Gateway signs
- Public art
- Unique light poles/banners
Stay tuned for future meeting announcements this fall.